Financial clinics are intended to be a one-time event to assist those who are representing themselves in the courts. A Financial clinic is generally offered once each month.
- Registration in advance is required, and space is limited.
- Please plan to arrive in the Law Library 10-15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Registration in advance is required, and may be done in person, by phone 507-218-3778, or via email.
Issues that are covered: Debtor / creditor or pre-bankruptcy counseling; real estate / mortgage foreclosure; answer to a debt-related lawsuit against you; and, garnish / asset levy (debtor side only)
Issues that are NOT covered: Landlord / tenant.
- Registration for the September 2017 Financial Clinic will begin on Monday, August 21, at 8 am. No waiting list will be kept before this date.
- Tuesday, September 26, from 2 pm to 4 pm.