The Olmsted County Law Library offers three days of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programing each year. These are Free CLEs programs, and our goal is always the same – to provide 5 credits at each day-long event, with at least one credit each in Ethics and Elimination of Bias.
Please contact the Law Library if you have any questions about our CLE programming by phone 507-218-3778, or via email.
And if you would like to be a speaker – PLEASE CONTACT THE LAW LIBRARIANS by phone 507-218-3778, or via email !!!!!
2017 CLE Dates (these dates and speakers are confirmed; we will update as we have additional information):
Friday, May 5, 2017 – information is on our Past Programs page
Friday, June 9, 2017 – information is on our Past Programs page
Friday, September 22, “1st Day of Fall” Free CLE Deal!!! (plus a birthday, CAKE will be served!)
- 8:30 am Bruce Cameron, Cameron Law PLLC, “You’re Not Paranoid, They Really Are Out To Get You.” 1 Standard credit has been requested; Event code 245380.
- 9:45 am Joan Bibelhausen, Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers, “Suicide Awareness and Prevention.” 1 Elimination of Bias credit has been approved; Event code 244243.
- 11 am Joan Bibelhausen, Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers, “Implicit Bias in the Legal Profession: Focus on Disability.” 1 Elimination of Bias credit has been approved; Event code 244245.
- noon Lunch break
- 12:45 pm Marshall H. Tanick, Hellmuth & Johnson, “Tanick’s Top Ten: A Review of Significant Recent – and Future? – U.S. Supreme Court Cases.” 90 minute program; 1.5 Standard CLE credits have been requested; Event code 245341.
- 2:30 pm Allan Witz, Witz Law P.A., and Aylix Witz, Law Clerk to the Honorable Lawrence R. Johnson, “Ethics for Lawyers: Current Issues and Cases.”. 1 Ethics credit has been requested; Event code 245349.
Minnesota State Board of CLE (for reporting credits)