Family clinics are intended to be a one-time event to assist those who are representing themselves in the courts. A Family clinic is generally offered once each week.
- Plan to arrive in the Law Library 10-15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Registration in advance is required, and may be done in person, by phone 507-218-3778, or via email.
Issues that are covered: Divorce; legal separation; custody; maintenance; annulment; and child support.
Issues that are NOT covered: Adoption; pre- or ante nuptial agreements; CHIPs; or complicated QDRO or property settlement issues.
Weekly Family Law Clinics in May and June 2018:
- Registration for June 2018 Clinics is now open. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. You may put your name on a waiting list for a full June clinic, but there is no guarantee that you will receive a spot on that day.
- Monday, June 4 from 9 am to 11 am (full)
- Wednesday, June 13 from 9 am to 11 am
- Wednesday, June 20 from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Wednesday, June 27 from 9 am to 11 am
- Official registration for July 2018 Clinics will begin at 8 am on Monday, June 18. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. No waiting list will be kept for July clinics in advance of the official registration start date.
- Tuesday, July 3 from 9 am to 11 am
- Wednesday, July 11 from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- Week of July 16-20: date/time TBA
- Thursday, July 26 from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Monday, July 30 from 9:30 am to 11:30 am