Family clinics are intended to be a one-time event to assist those who are representing themselves in the courts. A Family clinic is generally offered once each week.
- Plan to arrive in the Law Library 10-15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Registration in advance is required, and may be done in person, by phone 507-218-3778, or via email.
Issues that are covered: Divorce; legal separation; custody; maintenance; annulment; and child support.
Issues that are NOT covered: Adoption; pre- or ante nuptial agreements; CHIPs; or complicated QDRO or property settlement issues.
Weekly Family Law Clinics in October and November 2018:
- Registration for November 2018 Clinics is now open. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. You may put your name on a waiting list for a full October clinic, but there is no guarantee that you will receive a spot on that day.
- Tuesday, October 23, from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Thursday, November 1, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am (2 spots left)
- Monday, November 5, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- Thursday, November 15, from 2 pm to 4 pm
- There is no Family Clinic the week of November 19 to 23 (Thanksgiving Holiday week)
- Thursday, November 29, from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Registration for December 2018 Clinics will begin on Monday, November 19, at 8:00 am. No waiting list will be kept in advance. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.