Family clinics are intended to be a one-time event to assist those who are representing themselves in the courts. A Family clinic is generally offered once each week.
- Plan to arrive in the Law Library 10-15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Registration in advance is required, and may be done in person, by phone 507-218-3778, or email email@example.com.
Issues that are covered: Divorce; legal separation; custody; maintenance; annulment; and child support.
Issues that are NOT covered: Adoption; pre- or ante nuptial agreements; CHIPs; or complicated QDRO or property settlement issues.
Weekly Family Law Clinics in September and October 2019:
- Registration for October 2019 Clinics is now open. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Friday, October 18, from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 23, from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. (full)
- Wednesday, October 30, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m
- Registration for November 2019 Clinics begins on Monday, October 21. The following are the Family Clinics in November:
- Monday, November 4, from 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 12, from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Week of November 18: TBD
- No Family Clinics will be scheduled for the week of November 25 due to the Thanksgiving holiday.