Family clinics are intended to be a one-time event to assist those who are representing themselves in the courts. A Family clinic is generally offered once each week.
- Plan to arrive in the Law Library 10-15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Registration in advance is required, and may be done in person, by phone 507-218-3778, or email email@example.com.
Issues that are covered: Divorce; legal separation; custody; maintenance; annulment; and child support.
Issues that are NOT covered: Adoption; pre- or ante nuptial agreements; CHIPs; or complicated QDRO or property settlement issues.
Weekly Family Law Clinics in December 2019:
- No Family Clinic is scheduled for the week of November 25 due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Wednesday, December 4, from 9:30 – 11:30.
- Wednesday, December 11, from 9:30 – 11:30.
- Tuesday, December 17, from 2:00 – 4:00.
- No Family Clinics will be scheduled for the weeks of December 23 and December 30 due to the holidays.