Family clinics are intended to be a one-time event to assist those who are representing themselves in the courts. A Family clinic is generally offered once each week.
- Plan to arrive in the Law Library 10-15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Registration in advance is required, and may be done in person, by phone 507-218-3778, or via email.
Issues that are covered: Divorce; legal separation; custody; maintenance; annulment; and child support.
Issues that are NOT covered: Adoption; pre- or ante nuptial agreements; CHIPs; or complicated QDRO or property settlement issues.
Weekly Family Law Clinics in March and April 2019:
- Registration for April 2019 Clinics is now open. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. You may put your name on a waiting list for a full clinic, but there is no guarantee that you will be scheduled for a spot on that day.
- Thursday, April 11, from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Wednesday, April 17, from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Tuesday, April 23, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- Registration for May 2019 Clinics will open at 8 am on Monday, April 22. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservations or information will be accepted before 8 am on Monday, April 22.
- Wednesday, May 1, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- Wednesday, May 8, from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Tuesday, May 14, from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Wednesday, May 22, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- Wednesday, May 29, from 2 pm to 4 pm