Family clinics are intended to be a one-time event to assist those who are representing themselves in the courts. A Family clinic is generally offered once each week.
- Plan to arrive in the Law Library 10-15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Registration in advance is required, and may be done in person, by phone 507-218-3778, or via email.
Issues that are covered: Divorce; legal separation; custody; maintenance; annulment; and child support.
Issues that are NOT covered: Adoption; pre- or ante nuptial agreements; CHIPs; or complicated QDRO or property settlement issues.
Weekly Family Law Clinics in February and March 2019:
- Registration for February 2019 Clinics is now open. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. You may put your name on a waiting list for a full February clinic, but there is no guarantee that you will receive a spot on that day.
- Wednesday, February 27, from 10 am to noon (full)
- Registration for March 2019 Clinics is now open. No waiting list will be kept in advance for any date. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Monday, March 4, from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Thursday, March 14, from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Wednesday, March 20, from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 27, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am