Family clinics are intended to be a one-time event to assist those who are representing themselves in the courts. A Family clinic is generally offered once each week.
- Plan to arrive in the Law Library 10-15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Registration in advance is required, and may be done in person, by phone 507-218-3778, or email email@example.com.
Issues that are covered: Divorce; legal separation; custody; maintenance; annulment; and child support.
Issues that are NOT covered: Adoption; pre- or ante nuptial agreements; CHIPs; or complicated QDRO or property settlement issues.
Weekly Family Law Clinics in September and October 2019:
- September 2019 Clinics are now open. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Wednesday, September 25, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. (full)
- Registration for October 2019 Clinics will open on Monday, September 16. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tuesday, October 1, from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 9, from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, October 14, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 23, from 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 30, from 2:00 – 4:00 a.m.