Family clinics are intended to be a one-time event to assist those who are representing themselves in the courts. A Family clinic is generally offered once each week.
- Plan to arrive in the Law Library 10-15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Registration in advance is required, and may be done in person, by phone 507-218-3778, or via email.
Issues that are covered: Divorce; legal separation; custody; maintenance; annulment; and child support.
Issues that are NOT covered: Adoption; pre- or ante nuptial agreements; CHIPs; or complicated QDRO or property settlement issues.
Weekly Family Law Clinics in June and July 2019:
- Registration for June 2019 Clinics is now open. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. You can ask to have your name put on a waiting list for a full clinic, but there is no guarantee that a spot will become available.
- Wednesday, June 5, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- Thursday, June 13, from 2 pm to 4 pm (full)
- Thursday, June 20, from 2 pm to 4 pm (full)
- Wednesday, June 26, from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Registration for July 2019 Clinics will open at 8 am on Monday, June 17th. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. No reservations or information will be accepted before 8 am on Monday, June 17th. Please note: no clinics will be held the week of July 1 – July 5, 2019.
- Wednesday, July 10, from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Wednesday, July 13, from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 23, from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Wednesday, July 31, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am