Family clinics are intended to be a one-time event to assist those who are representing themselves in the courts. A Family clinic is generally offered once each week.
- Plan to arrive in the Law Library 10-15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Registration in advance is required, and may be done in person, by phone 507-218-3778, or via email.
Issues that are covered: Divorce; legal separation; custody; maintenance; annulment; and child support.
Issues that are NOT covered: Adoption; pre- or ante nuptial agreements; CHIPs; or complicated QDRO or property settlement issues.
Weekly Family Law Clinics in August & September 2017.
- Registration for August 2017 Clinics is now open. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis; no waiting list will be kept in advance.
- Friday, August 25, from 10 am to noon (full)
- Wednesday, August 30, from 9 am to 11 am
- Registration for September Clinics will begin at 8 am on Monday, August 21, 2017. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis; no waiting list will be kept.
- Wednesday, September 6, from 9 am to 11 am
- Tuesday, September 12, from 10 am to noon
- Thursday, September 21, from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Monday, September 25, from 9:30 am to 11 am