Family clinics are intended to be a one-time event to assist those who are representing themselves in the courts. A Family clinic is generally offered once each week.
- Plan to arrive in the Law Library 10-15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Registration in advance is required, and may be done in person, by phone 507-218-3778, or email email@example.com.
Issues that are covered: Divorce; legal separation; custody; maintenance; annulment; and child support.
Issues that are NOT covered: Adoption; pre- or ante nuptial agreements; CHIPs; or complicated QDRO or property settlement issues.
Weekly Family Law Clinics in August and September 2019:
- Registration for August 2019 Clinics is now open. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Monday, August 7, from 2 pm to 4 pm (full)
- Wednesday, August 14, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am (full)
- Monday, August 19, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- Thursday, August 29, from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Registration for September 2019 Clinics will open on Monday, August 19.
- Thursday, September 5, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 9, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 17, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 25, from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.