Family clinics are intended to be a one-time event to assist those who are representing themselves in the courts. A Family clinic is generally offered once each week.
- Plan to arrive in the Law Library 10-15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Registration in advance is required, and may be done in person, by phone 507-218-3778, or via email.
Issues that are covered: Divorce; legal separation; custody; maintenance; annulment; and child support.
Issues that are NOT covered: Adoption; pre- or ante nuptial agreements; CHIPs; or complicated QDRO or property settlement issues.
Weekly Family Law Clinics in November and December 2017.
- Registration for November Clinics is open now. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis; no waiting list will be kept.
- Thursday, November 16, from 9 to 11 am
- Week of November 20 – 24: No clinics are held during this Holiday week
- Thursday, November 30, from 2 to 4 pm
- Registration for December Clinics will begin at 8 am on Monday, November 13, 2017. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis; no waiting list will be kept.
- Wednesday, December 6, from 9 am to 11 am
- Thursday, December 14, from 9 am to 11 am
- Monday, December 18, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- Week of December 25 – 29: No clinics are held during this Holiday week